Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ)
About World Wide Nets
World Wide Nets is the trading name of BellThorpe Limited and our shop has been trading online since 2007. Our online store is run and managed by Travel Health nurses Jane Bell and Helen Thorpe, who also run Sussex Travel Clinic, a travel vaccination clinic based in Hove, East Sussex. Jane and Helen's expertise in the area of travel medicine has helped us to develop a fantastic product range which caters for all travellers needs and many of our travel health products aim to reduce your risk of contracting an illness abroad.
Can I visit your shop?
Yes, we stock all our product range in our shop based at Sussex Travel Clinic in Hove. Our address is Suite 2, 30 The Drive, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 3TD. We are open Monday to Friday 9 am till 5 pm and till 7 pm on Mondays and Thursdays. Please call 01273 749100 if you have any questions or would like to find out more about our services or products.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payment via the following methods:
- All main debit and credit cards – these are processed via Pay Pal. Please note you do not need a Pay Pal account to use this service.
- Pay Pal – if you have a pay pal account you can also pay via your account, just select the check out with Pay Pal button on the shopping cart page.
- Google Checkout – if you have a Google account and wish to pay via this method, just select the Google checkout button on the shopping cart page.
- Payment over the phone – credit and debit card payment can be made over the phone. Payments are processed by Streamline.
- Personal Cheque – we accept payment via personal cheque, however items cannot be dispatched until full payment has cleared. Please do not use this service if you require an item urgently.
Is my payment secure?
Yes. All credit and debit card payments are processed by Pay Pal through a secure server. All your details are kept confidential and nobody will see your credit or debit card details, not even us.
Can I pay over the phone?
Yes. Please call 01273 749100 to place a telephone order office hours 9 – 5 pm Monday to Friday .Payment can be made by debit or credit card.
Can I cancel my order?
Yes. Please read our terms and conditions page for full details.
Are all items in stock?
We aim to keep our website stock up to date on a daily basis, however as we sell in several outlets, occasionally an item may be out of stock. We will inform you of this as soon as possible and if the time scale for delivery or an alternative product is not acceptable to you, you have the right to cancel and receive a full refund.
How can I contact you?
You can contact us by phone or email or use our contact page to send us a message.
Where can I get travel health advice?
Travel products are only a small part of planning an overseas trip. You may need vaccinations or malaria tablets for your trip, We recommend seeing your GP or nurse at least 6 weeks before a trip abroad to ensure you get advice on current recommendations for your destination. A useful website to find out what vaccines and malaria tablets are recommended is Fit For Travel. If you live in Sussex and need to get vaccinations please feel free to visit our travel clinic site to book an appointment.